By combining nonprofit essentials like donor relations and campaign management with the fundamental business skills you need to successfully run an operation, you’ll be prepared to help your organization reach its fullest potential.
Throughout your studies in Master’s in Nonprofit Management (Online) at Drexel University, you’ll gain expertise in strategic planning, governance, fund development and stewardship, marketing and communication to help keep your organization running smoothly and expanding its scope.
- Government and Not-for-Profit Acounting
- Foundations in Fundraising and Ethics
- Writing for Nonprofits
- Stewardship & Donor Cultivation
- Nonprofit Workshop
- Regional Volunteer Experience
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Project Management Management Studies View 147 other Masters in Project Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in the United States or an equivalent international institution
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- A completed application
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions you've attended (including trade schools)
- Two professional letters of recommendation (three preferred)
International45765 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1017 USD per credit during 12 months.
National45765 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1017 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.