Drexel University's online MS in Creative Education and Entrepreneurship curriculum combines courses in creativity, entrepreneurship, and design thinking with project-based learning experiences central to issues relevant to your work experience and environment. You will come to identify, recognize, and hone your personal leadership abilities as well as your creative and entrepreneurial mindset. This will prepare you to lead educational, business, and corporate organizations that excel through fostering a culture of innovation and allowing it to flourish. This allows school and business leaders, teachers, and employees to engage in creative problem-solving and new idea generation to resolve evolving issues within their work settings.
- Foundations in Creativity
- Tools and Techniques in Creativity
- Creativity in the Workplace
- Creativity and Change Leadership
- Neuroscience, Creativity, and Innovation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Entrepreneurship Educational Psychology View 154 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher (graduate degree GPA's will be considered along with the undergraduate GPA)
- Preparation must include at least one undergraduate level course in financial accounting, two courses in any field related to arts and culture or museum practice, and/or two years’ professional or board level experience with an arts and cultural enterprise. If you haven't taken the required accounting course, you must complete it during the first two terms of the program.
International22882 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1017 USD per credit during 24 months.
National22882 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1017 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.