Developed to provide advanced, integrative education and training in technical and practical aspects of science, research and entrepreneurship,Biomedicine and Entrepreneurship (Online) program at Drexel University will help to cultivate individual initiative and entrepreneurial thinking around scientific discoveries and innovation. These skills are considered essential for new venture creation in biotechnology, as well as for innovation within established companies keen on evolving in emerging biotechnology commercialization.
- Biomedical Ethics
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- Foundations of Applied Biomedicine
- Commercialization of Biomedical Technology
- Biomedical Innovation Development and Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine Entrepreneurship View 29 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in United States
- A four-year bachelor's degree
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Lower GPAs will be considered if other strengths are apparent in your application
- A completed application
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended
- Three letters of recommendation
- If you have attended school within the last 3 years, one of your letters must be from a former professor
- Personal statement (approximately 500 words) that addresses your:
- Reasons for pursuing a degree from Drexel,
- Short and long-term career plans, and
- Vision of how your background, experience, interests, and/or values, when combined with a Drexel degree, will enable you to pursue these goals successfully
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
International29862 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1659 USD per credit during 24 months.
National29862 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1659 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.