MS in Biomedicine and Business (Online) program at Drexel University prepares you for leadership in scientifically-oriented management positions in the public or private sector – positioning students to work in industries such as biotechnology, pharmaceutical, nonprofit, government, and academia. Industry and market research serve as a focal point of this program, educating students about emerging technologies in development.
- Biomedical Ethics
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- Foundations of Applied Biomedicine
- Commercialization of Biomedical Technology
- Biomedical Innovation Development and Management
- Measuring and Maximizing Financial Performance
- Essentials of Economics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine Business Administration View 30 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in United States
- A four-year degree in a related field
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Lower GPAs will be considered if other strengths are apparent in your application
- With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
- A completed application
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended
- Three letters of recommendation (professional or academic)
- If you have attended school within the last 3 years, one of your letters must be from a former professor
- Personal statement (approximately 500 words) that addresses your:
- Reasons for pursuing a degree from Drexel,
- Short and long-term career plans, and
- Vision of how your background, experience, interests, and/or values, when combined with a Drexel degree, will enable you to pursue these goals successfully
International29862 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1659 USD per credit during 24 months.
National29862 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1659 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.