The Executive Master of Business Administration via ODL (By Coursework) programme at Multimedia University offers innovative curriculum for business education with focus on knowledge and skills to navigate the world of digital transformation.
- Marketing Innovations
- Managing Human Capital
- Management of Strategy
- Business Research Methods
- Business Economics
- Management Information Systems & IT Governance
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies International Business View 106 other Masters in Management Studies in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Multimedia University and/or in Malaysia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent from MMU or institutions recognised by Senate; OR
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.50, from MMU or institutions recognised by Senate, can be accepted subject to a minimum of five(5) years working experience in relevant field.
International4960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4960 USD per year during 12 months.
National4488 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4488 USD per year during 12 months.
- National: RM 19,000 per year
- International: RM 21,000 per year
Living costs for Melaka
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.