Study International Trade at IE University
The Executive Master in International Trade programme offered at IE University is a window into the disruptive role of innovation and emerging technologies in international businesses, and the associated challenges and opportunities for companies that want to expand their international footprint.
Whether you are interested in expanding your business to new markets, fostering development through investment and trade, finding hidden commercial opportunities in an era of globalization and digitalization, or advancing your career in global trade, the Executive Master in International Trade will prepare you to transform your aspirations to reality. The diversity of the master allows you to explore and find what best fits your skills with a high-impact career. The flexibility of the program adapts to your busy schedule and enables you to connect from home to every corner of the world and acquire the knowledge, skills and networks that you need to release your full potential. Don’t just witness global change—be the force that drives it.
- New Frontiers in Global Political Economy
- Multi-cultural Negotiation and Communication
- E-commerce, Digitization and Trade Innovation
- International Banking, Credit Assessment and Finance
- Value-chain and Operations Management
- Contracts and Dispute Resolution
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Rolling admissions
DisciplinesInternational Relations Supply Chain Management & Logistics Commerce View 10 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university
- Official university transcripts (certified translation into English or Spanish)
- 1 page CV/Resume
- 1 essay
- 2 letters of recommendation
- English language certificate – for non-Native English speakers: we accept the TOEFL (minimum score of 100), the IELTS (minimum score of 7), Duolingo English Test (minimum score 120) or a Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency level. A certificate is not required if you completed an undergraduate degree in English.
- Photocopy of current passport
- Passport size picture
- Application fee: 150€ (fee is not refundable)
International36200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36200 EUR per year during 10 months.
EU/EEA36200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36200 EUR per year during 10 months.
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.