About the Program
The Ph.D. curriculum balances directed research with coursework to prepare our graduates for careers in industry and academia whereas the Chemistry and Chemical Biology program of Rutgers University is designed to serve the needs of industrial chemists seeking to broaden and enrich their knowledge-base. Regardless of degree program or area of specialization, graduate students begin with lecture courses that lay the foundation for intellectual development in their chosen area. Students then shift their focus to research projects under the direction of their research advisors, culminating with a thesis or dissertation.
- Modern Synthetic Organisms
- Advanced Organic Chemistry
- Atomic & Molecular Structures
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Biophysical Chemistry
- Advanced Inorganic Chemistry
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Biochemistry View 1172 other Masters in Biology in United States
- GRE General and Subject test scores will not be required for applicants. Submission of GRE test scores, if available, is optional.
- Applicants from countries where English is not the native language, and for whom English has not been the primary language of instruction for their undergraduate or Master's degree education, must submit satisfactory scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Official application materials (transcripts, GRE scores, and TOEFL scores) should be sent to the Graduate and Professional Admissions office.
- Personal statement.
- Official transcripts.
- Three letters of recommendation.
International30912 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15456 USD per semester during 12 months.
National30912 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15456 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State18180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9090 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for New Brunswick
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.