Discover the relationship between architecture, urban planning, business and cities—and how they can apply to existing complex real-estate projects. In order to become leading professionals of the future, students at the Global Master in Real Estate Development GMRED programme offered at IE University may stay on the latest trends, apply innovative digital tools and have a sustainable, holistic understanding of current Real Estate factors.
Empowering the Leaders of Tomorrow
The new environment will require firms to take a more creative approach to investing, to hone and fine-tune their strategies. The student profile includes degrees in architecture, business, economics, engineering, law, management, public policy, and urbanism. Ideal candidates are passionate about cities, the built environment, sustainability and their desire to be involved in the real estate development process.
- Management of Real Estate Development Companies
- Real Estate Modeling
- Real Estate Finances and New Technology
- Global Cities and Smart Real Estate
- Urban Development and the City
- Architecture and Urban Future
- Project Development, Sustainability and Innovation
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Rolling admissions
DisciplinesProject Management Real Estate & Property Management Urban Planning View 7 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at IE University and/or in Spain, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university
- Official university transcripts (certified translation into English or Spanish)
- 1 page CV/Resume
- 2 letters of recommendation
- English will be evaluated during the entire Admissions Process. Should the Admissions team consider that your English level does not reach the required level, you will be asked to take an official English exam.
- Photocopy of current passport
- Passport size picture
- Application fee: 150€ (fee is not refundable)
- Personal Statement
International30000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30000 EUR per year during 15 months.
EU/EEA30000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30000 EUR per year during 15 months.
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.