This Environment and Climate Emergency program from Curtin University is a research-led flagship course that leverages local and global partnerships to provide you with an advanced and unique education experience.
It offers problem-focused and work-related learning experiences that are tailored to your interests, and can open pathways to future research. The course consists of two core dissertation units, research methods units and optional units to support your final dissertation. Your chosen research dissertation topic will be guided and oriented by an experienced supervisor throughout the course.
The future of environment and climate emergency action
Increasing extreme climatic events and natural disasters are affecting communities the world over. The declaration of a ‘climate emergency’ is progressively being accepted as policy by government authorities and professional institutions, initiating local action in a rapidly urbanising world. However, many governments are lagging in their policy development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Global Environmental Challenges
- Advanced Quantitative Research Methods
- Advanced Qualitative Research Methods
- Organisational Strategies for Circular Economy and Sustainability Management
- Business Research Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesClimate Studies & Meteorology Environmental Sciences View 82 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants for a Master Degree (Coursework) are required to meet University academic and English language entry standards
- Subject to the duration of the course applicants usually require a Bachelor Degree or equivalent (and may require relevant work experience), Bachelor Honours Degree, Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International29000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29000 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.