Companies' needs are changing more quickly than ever in today’s rapidly evolving business world. At IE Business School, our core values of entrepreneurship, humanities, social innovation and diversity form the base upon which our Executive MBA is designed. Our experienced faculty members are leading sector experts. Under their guidance, you will gain key insights into managerial challenges at the senior executive level in the context of our rapidly changing world.
During the Executive MBA programme offered at IE University, business-oriented academics will strengthen your hard skills, while the leadership-focused practical training ensures that you are ready to drive lasting change in your organization.
IE Talent & Careers
IE Talent & Careers is the best partner for the professional development of all our current and former students at IE Business School.
We are committed to our students and their career goals. Throughout the journey at IE Business School, our top career development professionals provide Career Advising and the tools required to accelerate on the path to career success. On the other, we provide recruitment solutions for companies and institutions with access to the profiles of over 60.000 IE professionals worldwide.
Some of the services we offer can be both online and offline and they are:
- One-on-one career advising
- Sector-specific drop-in sessions
- Guides, toolkits and resources available on our IE Career Portal
- On-campus career workshops
- Online career webinars
- Annual distribution of CV books to executive search firms
- Networking events worldwide
- Worldwide panels with executive consultants
- Lifelong access to our job bank
- Financial Accounting
- Economic Environment
- Leading in the Digital World
- Global Network for Advanced Management
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Sales and Marketing Management
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Rolling admissions
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 65 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university
- Official university transcripts (certified translation into English or Spanish)
- 1 page CV/Resume
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Work verification letter
- Organizational chart
- Should the Admissions Committee find it necessary, non-native English speakers may be asked to provide an English Certificate; we accept the Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English, Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English, Pearson Test of English, TOEFL, Duolingo English Test (minimum score 120) and IELTS exams.
- Passport size picture
- Application fee: 150€ (fee is not refundable)
International48000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60000 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
EU/EEA48000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60000 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.