Economics - Agricultural and Applied Economics from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia lets you participate in various projects ranging from laboratory-based or field research (hospitals or community) to inculcate genuine interest in your specialised research.
Students at Economics - Agricultural and Applied Economics from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia will:
- be quipped with research knowledge and skills to support their development/ improvement in every area of academic
- take advantage of increased networking, career development, and learning opportunities.
- Strategic management
- Organisational behaviour
- Economics of industry
- Money and Banking
- Development economic
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Applied Mathematics Agriculture View 5 other Masters in Agriculture in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Bachelor’s Degree with a good Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) from the University or any higher learning institution recognised by the Senate; or
- Other qualifications recognised by the Senate obtained through Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) or through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL); and
- English language proficiency requirements
International2169 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2169 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National1125 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1125 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- International tuition full time: RM 9,130
- National tuition full time: RM 4,720
- National tuition part time: RM 6,625
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.