At Arabic Language Education from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia you will have access to the postgraduate study room, computer laboratories and active learning spaces designed based on 21st century pedagogy, which would encourage a more student-centred learning environment. You will be able to develop meaningful connections with other students who are highly engaged, attuned to local and global educational issues and possess the capability to be critical thinkers, problem solvers and creative individuals who will move our education forward into the future.
Students at Arabic Language Education from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia will:
- Work closely with faculty members who supervise independent research.
- Be able to intergrate new information with existing knowledge and skills.
- Take advantage of increased networking, career development, and learning opportunities.
- Apply the knowledge and culture of educational institutions in work situations.
- Academic Writing
- Research Methodology
- Educational Issues in Malaysia
- Planning in Testing and Evaluation
- Linguistics Study in Arabic Language
- Curriculum Planning in Arabic Language Education
- Skills in Arabic Language Education
- Testing and Evaluation in Arabic Language Education
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Deadlines for intake for Coursework and mixed mode are above.
- Application for research mode can be made any time throughout the year.
DisciplinesEducation Language Studies Teaching View 71 other Masters in Education in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Bachelor of Education with Honors from UKM or Bachelor of Education with Honors from other institutions of higher learning recognized by the Senate,
- Bachelor's Degree with Honors from UKM or Bachelor's Degree with Honors from any institution of higher learning recognized by the Senate,
- Other qualifications that are equivalent to the qualification as stated in (a) or (b) recognized by the Senate,
- An international is required to fulfil minimum score of TOEFL IBT (Internet Based) 79 or IELTS band 6.5.
International1757 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1757 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National1280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1280 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- Research & Mixed - FT: RM5,370, PT: 7,725
- Coursework - FT: RM6,350, PT: RM 6,185
International full time
- Research & Mixed - RM7,375
- Coursework - RM6,390
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.