At the end of their Resource and Information Technology studies at Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, the graduates will:
- Acquire and integrate basic knowledge and content knowledge in education.
- Apply teaching skills effectively.
- Think critically, creatively and innovatively and able to solve problems with conscience.
- Be able to communicate and function effectively as a leader and member of a team.
- Be skillful in managing, integrating information in education, and practice continuous education.
- Practice the values, attitudes, responsibilities and ethics in the education profession.
- Practice social responsibility in line with the National Education Philosophy.
- Be able to enculture entrepreneurial skills, knowledge and attitudes.
- Realising the needs of various stake holders, the Faculty determines the following objectives for its graduates:
- Educators who possess the basic knowledge and specific skills which are relevant in the area of education.
- Professional educators with good ethics in executing their responsibilities towards self, colleagues, family, community and Allah.
- Educators who upholds Bahasa Melayu in the education profession and capable of communicating in English.
- Educators who contribute internationally besides maintaining their identity through the process of life long learning.
- Educators who can lead an educational institution efficiently.
- Educators who can do research to understand and solve issues in education.
- Educators who think critically, creatively and are innovative and practice these with conscience.
- Educators who can effectively integrate lCT in education.
- Educators who possess entrepreneurial skills.
- Educators who are dynamic and pro active on the development of education nationally.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Academic Writing
- Research Methodology
- Educational Issues in Malaysia
- Seminar on Current Trends in the Teaching of Resource and Information Technology
- Production and Application of Teaching Media
- Information Technology in Education
- Design and Application of Information Services
- Computer-Assisted Teaching and Learning
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
For the research mode, you can apply any time throughout the year.
DisciplinesEducation Informatics & Information Sciences View 29 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor of Education with Honors from UKM or Bachelor of Education with Honors from other institutions of higher learning recognized by the Senate,
- Bachelor's Degree with Honors from UKM or Bachelor's Degree with Honors from any institution of higher learning recognized by the Senate,
- Other qualifications that are equivalent to the qualification as stated in (a) or (b) recognized by the Senate.
- RM 2,250 ; RM 2,420
- part time : RM 1,125; RM 1,210
- Res full: RM 1,335
- RM 4,680; RM 5,020
- part time : RM 2,340; RM 2,510
- Res full: RM 3,000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.