About this Degree
Graduate study may be directed toward agricultural power and machinery systems, animal waste management, animal well-being, biomedical engineering, bioprocessing, computer applications, control systems, decision support systems, environmental engineering, food process engineering, geographic information systems, global positioning systems, ground and surface water management, irrigation system design, materials handling and processing systems, monitoring and controlling biological systems, plant environment, risk assessment, soil and water conservation, solid and hazardous waste management, water quality, and other areas of engineering science and design.
Mechanized Systems Management students at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln have access to state-of-the-art research facilities and equipment. These facilities include 15 laboratories in L. W. Chase Hall, Splinter Laboratories Building, and IAPC Pilot Plant. Field research sites in Nebraska include the Rogers Memorial Farm and Agricultural Research and Development Center in Lincoln; Haskell Agricultural Laboratory near Concord, Nebraska; and Research and Extension Centers at North Platte and Scottsbluff, Nebraska. Together these facilities capture the wide range of climate, soil, and cropping systems that exist in the state.
- Option I requires a thesis and should be chosen by students who are preparing for careers in research and scholarly work or additional academic pursuits beyond the master’s degree.
- Option II requires a minor, but does not require a thesis. This option encourages a wider range of courses than is permissible under Option I.
- Option III is designed for students who plan to continue scholarly work in a chosen field past the master’s level. No thesis or minor is required
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Mechatronics View 71 other Masters in Mechatronics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts and/or mark sheets showing the grades earned in each course
- A diploma or certificate of graduation. (Not required if the transcript includes the name of the degree and the date it was conferred.)
- The Diploma Supplement, if the degree is Bologna-compliant
International29880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 996 USD per credit during 12 months.
National29880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 996 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State10230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 341 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Lincoln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.