Boston University's International and European Business Law structured curriculum focuses on the institutional framework for EU business affairs, EU and international business regulation, EU market regulation, and international and EU regulation and enforcement.
- At the end of the year, students receive the BU Law JD and an LLM in International & European Business Law from ICADE. This program is available only to qualified third-year students, and instruction is offered entirely in English.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEuropean Law International Law Public Law View 171 other Masters in International Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed Application for Graduate Admission
- Three letters of recommendation.
- A personal statement
- A current résumé
- A nonrefundable application fee of $85
- International Student Data Form
- Authorized financial statement from a bank (original, shown in U.S. dollars)
- Copy of current I-20 and I-94, both sides (if applicable)
- Letter of financial support from a sponsor (firm, government, parents, etc.)
- Notarized English translations of all documents not in English
International61160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61160 USD per year during 12 months.
National61160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61160 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.