Boston University's Finance programme instruction is entirely in English and is provided by experts from central and commercial banks, regulatory bodies, international law firms, auditing companies, and consultancies. Specialized courses cover the economic, transactional, and regulatory aspects of the global financial service industry. After completing their ILF coursework, students will receive the BU Law JD and, upon completing ILF’s thesis requirement, an LLM in Finance from Goethe.
- Students who pursue the LLM in Finance Program will be required to complete a minimum of 10 classes, a master’s thesis, and a six-week internship at one of ILF’s sponsoring institutions from the financial, regulatory, central banking, international law, and accounting areas.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Econometrics View 701 other Masters in Economics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed Application for Graduate Admission
- Three letters of recommendation.
- A personal statement
- A current résumé
- A nonrefundable application fee of $85
- International Student Data Form
- Authorized financial statement from a bank (original, shown in U.S. dollars)
- Copy of current I-20 and I-94, both sides (if applicable)
- Letter of financial support from a sponsor (firm, government, parents, etc.)
- Notarized English translations of all documents not in English
International61160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61160 USD per year during 36 months.
National61160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61160 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.