The goal of Boston University's Business Administration and Public Health program is to provide students with a solid foundation in both management and public health in an integrated, structured curriculum.
Upon completion of the MBA degree requirements, graduates are able to:
- An ethical perspective
- Core business knowledge and skills
- A management-systems perspective
- A global perspective
- An innovative approach
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Public Health deadlines:
- International Final Deadline: April 1, 2023
- Domestic Final Deadline: June 1, 2023
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Public Health View 1693 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Boston University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A completed Application for Graduate Admission
- Three letters of recommendation.
- A personal statement
- A current résumé
- A nonrefundable application fee of $85
- International Student Data Form
- Authorized financial statement from a bank (original, shown in U.S. dollars)
- Copy of current I-20 and I-94, both sides (if applicable)
- Letter of financial support from a sponsor (firm, government, parents, etc.)
- Notarized English translations of all documents not in English
International61050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61050 USD per year during 24 months.
National61050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61050 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.