The goal of Boston University's Business Administration and Public Health program is to provide students with a solid foundation in both management and public health in an integrated, structured curriculum.
Upon completion of the MBA degree requirements, graduates are able to:
- An ethical perspective
- Core business knowledge and skills
- A management-systems perspective
- A global perspective
- An innovative approach
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Public Health View 2261 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed Application for Graduate Admission
- Three letters of recommendation.
- A personal statement
- A current résumé
- A nonrefundable application fee of $85
- International Student Data Form
- Authorized financial statement from a bank (original, shown in U.S. dollars)
- Copy of current I-20 and I-94, both sides (if applicable)
- Letter of financial support from a sponsor (firm, government, parents, etc.)
- Notarized English translations of all documents not in English
International58560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58560 USD per year during 24 months.
National58560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58560 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.