In this Manufacturing Engineering - Quality System Engineering programme from Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka, you will engage with community and industry in sustainable development activities and participate in life-long learning and innovation activities in manufacturing engineering.
- Analyze and evaluate problems in situations with limited information and to provide solutions through the application in manufacturing engineering using
- Evaluate available information, current issues and research evidence in the field of manufacturing engineering specializing in quality system engineering.
- Plan and conduct research with minimal supervision and adhere to legal, ethical and professional codes of practice for manufacturing sustainability.
- Report technical findings in both written and oral forms to the manufacturing community and society at large.
- Recognize the needs for continuing professional development.
- Sustainable Product Design & Manufacturing
- Advanced Manufacturing Process
- Engineering Optimization
- Engineering Economy
- Seminar on Engineering Manufacturing
- Design For Quality
- Reliability Engineering
- Total Quality Management
- Statistical Quality Control And Six Sigma
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 74 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
At least C grade (50% minimum) in GCE A-Level / IB Examination in all of the following subjects:
- Physics; and
- at least C grade (50% minimum) in one other subject.
International2304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1152 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.