In this Manufacturing Engineering - Manufacturing System Engineering programme from Technical University of Malaysia Melaka you will engage with community and industry in sustainable development activities and participate in life-long learning and innovation activities in manufacturing engineering.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate continuing and advanced knowledge in the field of manufacturing engineering specializing in manufacturing system.
- Analyse and evaluate problems in situations with limited information and to provide solutions through the application in manufacturing engineering using appropriate tools and techniques
- Evaluate available information, current issues and research evidence in the field of manufacturing engineering specializing in manufacturing system.
- Plan and conduct research with minimal supervision and adhere to legal, ethical and professional codes of practice for manufacturing sustainability
- Report technical findings in both written and oral forms to the manufacturing community and society at large.
- Recognize the needs for continuing professional development.
- Sustainable Product Design and Manufacturing
- Advanced Manufacturing Process
- Engineering Optimization
- Engineering Economy
- Seminar on Engineering Manufacturing
- Intelligent Manufacturing
- Design of Manufacturing Systems
- Lean Manufacturing
- Robotics & Automation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 105 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Technical University of Malaysia Melaka and/or in Malaysia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
At least C grade (50% minimum) in GCE A-Level / IB Examination in all of the following subjects:
- Physics; and
- at least C grade (50% minimum) in one other subject.
International2300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1150 USD per semester during 12 months.
National1400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 700 USD per semester during 12 months.
National: 3,150 RM | International: 5,175 RM
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.