The Mechatronics Engineering programme is offered by Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka.
Programme Educational Objective (PEO) are specific goals describing the expected achievement of graduates in their career and professional life after 5 years of graduation.
Below are the PEO for the Faculty of Electrical Engineering’s Master research Programme:
- Master knowledge acquired for innovation and creative scholarly activities in mechatronics engineering
- Practice professional leadership in related to mechatronics engineering field
- Engage with community and industry towards sustainable development and life-long learning
- The Mechatronics Engineering programme is offered by Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
At least C grade (50% minimum) in GCE A-Level / IB Examination in all of the following subjects:
- Physics; and
- at least C grade (50% minimum) in one other subject.
International2304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1152 USD per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.