The Electrical Engineering programme is offered by Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka.
Programme Educational Objective (PEO) are specific goals describing the expected achievement of graduates in their career and professional life after 5 years of graduation.
Below are the PEO for the Faculty of Electrical Engineering’s Master research Programme:
- Master knowledge acquired for innovation and creative scholarly activities in electrical engineering
- Practice professional leadership in related to electrical engineering field
- Engage with community and industry towards sustainable development and life-long learning
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Electrical Engineering programme is offered by Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka.
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 32 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
At least C grade (50% minimum) in GCE A-Level / IB Examination in all of the following subjects:
- Physics; and
- at least C grade (50% minimum) in one other subject.
International2304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1152 USD per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.