About the program
The Electrical Engineering - Industrial Power proramme is offered by Technical University of Malaysia Melaka.
Programme Educational Objective (PEO) are specific goals describing the expected achievement of graduates in their career and professional life after 5 years of graduation..Below are the PEO for the Faculty of Electrical Engineering’s Master Mixmode Programme:
- Master knowledge acquired for innovation and creative scholarly activities in electrical engineering
- Practice professional leadership in related to electrical engineering field
- Engage with community and industry towards sustainable development and life-long learning
- Research Methodology
- Electrical Power System
- Modern Control Design
- Advanced Electrical Machines and Drives
- Insulation Coordination and Diagnostic Testing
- Energy Conversion
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Energy & Power Engineering Sustainable Energy View 14 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Technical University of Malaysia Melaka and/or in Malaysia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
At least C grade (50% minimum) in GCE A-Level / IB Examination in all of the following subjects:
- Physics; and
- at least C grade (50% minimum) in one other subject.
International2100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1050 USD per semester during 12 months.
National1200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 600 USD per semester during 12 months.
National: 2,700 RM | International: 4,725 RM
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.