Comparative Constitutional Law from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia allows you to enter employment with additional skills and knowledge. As we specialise in teaching, with a focus on practical problem solving, you'll develop a formidable range of essential skills that can make all the difference when developing your career.
Students at Comparative Constitutional Law from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia will:
- change career direction, and enhance skill and knowledge.
- get largest pool of expertise with PhD qualifications in various field of studies as well as industrial experience.
- Comparative Labour Law & Industrial Relations
- Child Law
- Comparative Family Law
- Islamic Financial System
- Islamic Criminal Law
- Comparative Administrative Law
- Comparative Constitutional Law
- Advanced Intellectual Property Law
- Advanced International Trade Law
- Law of Information Technology
- Law of Corporate Crime
- International Law and Third World
- International Law of the Sea
- Medical Law
- Gender & Law
- Legal Research Methodology
- Law of Securities Regulation
- Insolvency Law
- Advanced Law of Sale of Goods
- International Economic Law
- Advanced Company Law
- International Human Rights Law
- Competition Law
- Heritage Law
- Advanced Tourism Law
- Advanced International Law And Indigenous Peoples
- Law of Migration
- International Development Law
- Coroner's Law
- Advanced Sports Law
- Advanced Evidence Law
- Water Law
- Forensic Law
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil & Private Law Legal Studies Master of Laws (LLM) View 42 other Masters in Legal Studies in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a good Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) from the University or any higher learning institution recognised by the Senate; or
- Other qualifications recognised by the Senate obtained through Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) or through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL); and
- English language proficiency requirements
International2368 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2368 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National1237 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1237 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- National full time: RM 5,190, Part-time: RM 5,025
- International FT: RM9,930
- National FT: RM 5,570, PT: RM 8,325
- International FT: RM9,980
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.