At Arabic Studies and Islamic Civilization from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia students will able to work closely with lecturers and researchers who are always ready to guide them and establish meaningful relationships with their peers. Students will be closely guided by experienced supervisors to plan and determine the direction of research as well as the impact of publications throughout their studies.
Students at Arabic Studies and Islamic Civilization from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia will:
- be well-versed in Islamic Studies and capable of applying the learned knowledge.
- gain communication skills and be capable of teamwork and are professional.
- have critical thinking skills in solving societal issues and capable of making accurate decisions.
- be capable of exploring areas corporate, governance, entrepreneurship and also science and technology.
- Islamic Creed: Principles of Faith
- The Case for Allah’s Existence
- The Proofs of Prophethood
- Qur’an: The Living Literary Miracle
- How Can Evil Coexist With a Merciful God?
- Faith in Action
- Winning through sacrifice: A rewarding means of worship
- The Ethics of Everyday Life
- Environmental Ethics in Islam
- Clear mind, connected soul: Islamic mindfulness
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Language Studies Islamic Studies View 41 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a good Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) from the University or any higher learning institution recognised by the Senate; or
- Other qualifications recognised by the Senate obtained through Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) or through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL); and
- English language proficiency requirements
International2278 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2278 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National1280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1280 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- International full time: RM9,580
- National full time: RM 5,370
- National part time: RM 7,725
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.