The Electrical and Electronic Engineering by research from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia students who enrol in these programmes are required to produce a thesis and will be evaluated by examiners and defended by the candidate in an oral presentation examination.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- The thesis will be judged by examiners and defended by the candidate in an oral presentation
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Application for research mode programmes can be made any time throughout the year.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 25 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor degree with honours (CGPA 2.75 and above) from The National University of Malaysia or its equivalent from any other recognised university
- CGPA 2.50 – 2.74 with at least 1 year working experience in related field after obtaining the degree
- CGPA 2.30 – 2.49 with at least 5 years working experience in related field after obtaining the degree
International3222 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1611 USD per semester during 24 months.
National1804 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 902 USD per semester during 24 months.
- National: RM 3817.00
- National part-time: RM 3868.00
- International: RM 6815.00
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.