The Quantitative Finance program at the University of Warsaw leads to 'magister' degree and is compatible with the Bologna system, equivalent to Maters of Arts.
The distinctive feature of this program is that it combines the overall fundamentals of economic theory with specialized knowledge in finance. The basic aim of this specialization is to provide students with theoretical knowledge from the field of quantitative finance combined with its practical applications in financial institutions, taking into account the latest trends in financial world.
The degree combines economic methods, quantitative techniques and state-of-the-art financial analyses to give students a strong background from which to pursue their careers. Students are encouraged to develop their abilities to use economic analysis in a variety of finance-related problems. Significant course work is devoted to the development of mathematical and statistical skills. These skills are necessary to evaluate the uncertain outcomes found in financial applications. The program provides student with the opportunity to apply their knowledge and skills to projects that utilize financial tools and techniques.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Ethical Standards and Financial Law
- Asset Allocation and Investment Strategies I
- Asset Allocation and Investment Strategies II
- Equity and Fixed Income
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance View 11 other Masters in Finance in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Certified copy of the undergraduate/BA degree diploma uploaded into IRK system with Apostille/Legalization and translation into English or Polish
- Copy of official transcript(s) of records for the relevant undergraduate/BA studies with translation into English or Polish
- A confirmation that the diploma entitles to undertake MA/graduate studies
- A form with the grades and number of hours
- Scan copy of a cover letter demonstrating candidate's interests and predispositions to begin Master's degree studies
- Scan copy of two reference letters from lectures who know the candidate personally
- Scan of a proof of remittance of the application fee.
International2200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2200 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2200 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.