The Master of Pathology in Clinical Immunology from University Sains Malaysia offers a wide range of postgraduate programs which mainly focus on medical and health related disciplines. There are three different modes of postgraduate studies: Coursework Mode, Mixed Mode, and Research Mode.
What you'll study
There are 25 clinical specialty programs offered, comprised of 7 medical-based, 7 surgical-based, 6 laboratory-based as well as 5 public health programs. Other programs include the Master of Cognitive Neurosciences, Master of Psychology (Clinical), Doctor of Psychology (Clinical Psychology) and Doctor of Psychology (Clinical Neuropsychology).
We also offer an extensive list of Mixed Mode and Research Mode programs, to meet your study needs and interests. The range of highly experienced and skillful supervisors ensures that your study experience will be enjoyable.
Programme StructureCurriculum Structure
- Phase I [Year 1]: Basic specialty knowledge, Basic specialty clinical skills
- Phase II [Year 2 & 3]: Supervised specialized practice “apprenticeship”, Dissertation – partial fulfillment
- Phase III [Year 4]: Specialist in training [Registrar], Dissertation – submission
- Candidate MUST possess Medical Degree, such as MBBS, MD, MBChB or equivalent qualification accepted by the University Senate and is registered with the Malaysian Medical Council [MMC]
- Refer MMC’s portal for the list of recognized institutions : https://mmc.gov.my/medical-education-recognition/
- Candidates holding degree from unrecognized institutions are required to sit and pass the Malaysian Medical Qualifying Examination [MQE] prior admission
- Candidate MUST also possess at least 2 years experience after graduation, either in hospitals or other institutions certified and accepted by the University Senate
- Local candidates are also required to attend a pre-test/interview before the final selection
- Foreign candidates are required to go through a 3 to 6 months clinical attachment and assessment at the respective department prior admission
- Candidate MUST also in good physical and mental condition
International11250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5625 USD per semester during 48 months.
National3216 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1608 USD per semester during 48 months.
Local Tuition Fee : 6,800.00 X 8 Semester = 54,400.00 MYR
* Rate for private candidate
Tuition Fee : 13,600.00 X 8 Semester = 108,800.00 MYR
Living costs for George Town
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.