After the first semester, students of the Chemistry programme offered by the University of Warsaw should choose a specialization. Tutor of the given field will present the possibilities of master's projects and their supervisors. The tutor with a student are develop an individual program of study in the field of selected discipline. During the second-cycle studies, the student must pass no less than 1000 hours as well as 120 ECTS.
A graduate of the second-cycle studies of Chemistry:
- has knowledge in the field of chemistry, extended in relation to first-cycle studies;
- shows proficiency in issues related to the selected specialization;
- has advanced knowledge in field of health and safety and knows principles of safe handling of chemicals and chemical waste;
- knows the basic legal regulations related to chemical safety;
- is prepared to work in chemical laboratories, both traditional and equipped with advanced testing equipment;
- knows how to collect and critically analyse the data needed to prepare a scientific publication;
- is able to prepare and present papers in English and also conduct substantive discussions with specialists in the field;
- has sufficient skills to solve chemical problems, including non-standard ones, especially in the field of selected specialization;
- has habits of continuing education and professional development instilled;
- is prepared to organize group work and to manage teamwork;
More informationVisit official programme website
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic chemistry and biochemistry
- Physical and theoretical chemistry
- Chemical technology and elements of biotechnology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry View 10 other Masters in Chemistry in Poland
- The original of secondary school certificate
- The higher education diploma
- A document stating that the diploma entitles to continue university-level study
- Original sworn translations into Polish language (or English language if a candidate undertakes studies provided in English) of all the documents listed above
- A certificate of recognition of secondary school higher education diploma
- A personal questionnaire
- A photocopy of visa
- An application for issuing student’s id
- Student’s id payment
International699 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 699 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA699 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 699 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- 3,000 PLN per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.