What you will learn
Graduate from the Information Technology MSIT degree offered at University of South Florida will demonstrate strong information technology skills as well as problem solving skills needed for the deployment of technology solutions to achieve business and organizational goals.
The breadth of subjects which are part of information technology together with the immense diversity of its applications, make it imperative that students in the Master’s major maintain close contact with the Graduate Director, in order to achieve a coherent plan of study directed towards a specific goal. In particular, election of courses should only be made with prior consultation and approval of the Major Professor or the Graduate Director.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Database Management
- Penetration Testing for IT
- Advances in Object Oriented Programming for IT
- Cloud Computing
- Practical Cybersecurity
- Data Mining
- Statistical Data Mining
- Software Testing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Robotics Cyber Security View 147 other Masters in Cyber Security in United States
- A minimum of (81 percentile) on the Quantitative portion and a minimum of (44 percentile) on the Verbal. The GRE will be waived for M.S. degree applicants with an undergraduate degree from an ABET-accredited United States university or for those applicants that show a minimum of 3 years of relevant and recent full-time professional experience in the U.S.
- Minimum grade point average (GPA) of “B” (or equivalent) for all coursework completed during the last two years of undergraduate major.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Statement of purpose.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a closely related field; or a bachelor’s degree in another field, plus satisfactory completion of certain courses.
- Evidence of completion of a defined subset of the required core courses found in the University of South Florida’s Bachelor of Science in Information Technology degree program or their equivalent.
International15864 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15864 USD per year during 12 months.
National15864 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15864 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State7840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7840 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.