The Engineering Technology major comprises the following concentrations:
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Quality Systems and Engineering Management Technology
Graduates of this Engineering Technology degree from Kent State University will be able to:
- Apply engineering and technology management principles and practices
- Demonstrate knowledge of planning, organizing, decision-making and management of technology and complex systems
- Demonstrate the ability to apply problem solving and creative thinking skills in technical and interdisciplinary settings
- Demonstrate knowledge of the principles, practices and application of personal and professional ethics and conduct that arise in business, engineering and applied technology environments
- Understand and apply research methods, research development, research analysis and research implementation in engineering and technology-related areas
- Demonstrate knowledge and research design, statistical analysis and the development and implementation of applied engineering and technology in various engineering, science and technology venues
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Management in a Technological Environment
- Quantitative Methods
- Research Methods in Technology
- Ethics, Technology and the Environment
- Engineering Optimization
- Computer Hardware Engineering and Architecture
- Wireless Network and Telecommunication Systems
- Visual Basic Programming in Engineering Technology
- Network Management and Design Technology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
For timely consideration of the application, it is recommended applicants submit a complete application at least one month before the start of the semester.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 1823 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Kent State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university1
- Minimum 2.750 undergraduate GPA on a 4.000-point scale1
- Official transcript(s)
- Goal statement (one page) describing applicant's background, interests, and goals and how this program will help to achieve those goal
- Three letters of recommendation2
- English language proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17982 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National17982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17982 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State9648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9648 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Kent
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.