About this Degree
The Occupational Health and Safety Management MPH at Tulane University is designed for those who already have a technical background and seek to move into leadership positions within their organizations and industries. The program provides the fundamentals of project management, financial management and budgeting, and applies systems thinking to occupational and environmental health and safety programs. Graduates improve their abilities to manage people, projects and processes. The program is offered by distance learning format only.
Typical backgrounds/experience of students in the program include: Industrial hygienists, safety engineers, environmental health & safety specialists, occupational health physicians and nurses.
- Principles of Biostatistics
- Survey of Environmental Health
- Population Behavior and Environmental Public Health
- Occupational Health Services
- Radiological Health
- Workplace Wellness
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 574 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree with grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in and occupational health, industrial hygiene, environmental health or closely related field.
- The application includes documentation of a bachelor’s degree and GPA (official transcript), a written statement of Purpose and Objectives, and three letters of recommendations.
- The application is submitted through SOPHAS.
International31038 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1478 USD per credit during 24 months.
National31038 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1478 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.