About this Degree
Gain the practical skills required to protect businesses and corporations from terrorism, criminal acts, and disasters by earning an entirely online Master of Professional Studies (MPS) in Security Management at Tulane University.
Core courses cover a variety of topics such as risk management and threat assessment, emergency management administration, corporate security, and physical protection systems. Elective options include intelligence analysis and critical thinking, homeland security and approaches to counter-terrorism, and disaster communications and concludes with a capstone project.
- Physical Protection Systems
- Emergency Management
- Risk Mgt & Threat Assessment
- Business Continuity
- Corporate Security
- Financial Institution Security
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIT Security Terrorism & Security Cyber Security View 143 other Masters in Terrorism & Security in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A statement of 250-500 words discussing their background beyond academic coursework, and how the program at Tulane University can assist with the achievement of their professional objectives.
- Official college transcripts from each college attended. Typically, successful applicants will have at least a “B” (3.00) average in all coursework taken.
International36927 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1119 USD per credit during 12 months.
National36927 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1119 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for New Orleans
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.