About this Degree
The online MS in IT Management curriculum at Tulane School of Professional Advancement provides the knowledge and skills you need to gain a competitive edge in your career. The Tulane SoPA Information Technology Management Master’s degree program gives students a top-tier University academic education supported by applied and Industry-ready skill building.
The Online Master of Science in IT Management from Tulane University will prepare you to effectively integrate technology throughout organizations of all types in order to address critical business needs. Upon completion of the program, you’ll be able to:
- Develop and implement effective technological solutions that align with the organization’s overall goals
- Effectively articulate technical challenges and issues to varied stakeholders
- Manage technology governance and risk, and lead/drive digital transformation efforts
- Demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal and team skills
- Research current and emerging trends in business and technology
- Leading Transformational Change in IT
- Approaches Counter-Terrorism
- Cyber Threats and Homeland Security
- Emergency Management
- Business Continuity
- Business Intelligence
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences IT Management View 298 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Tulane University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
Please begin your online application by registering for an account and providing:
- A copy of your resume
- Official government-issued photo ID
- 500-word personal statement
- Official Transcripts
- Application fee ($50)
- You will need a bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology/Information Systems/Computer Science related field with a minimum GPA of 3.0 and/or significant relevant work experience with a bachelor’s degree in another major.
International34740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1158 USD per credit during 12 months.
National34740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1158 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.