The programme from University of Kwazulu Natal aims to develop a specialised knowledge of aspects of Constitutional Litigation, and to provide students with the opportunity to make use of comparative materials.
- 15 000-word dissertation. Although all modules are presented after hours, it is possible to register as a full-time or a part-time student.
- Full-time students may register for two modules each semester and may complete their degrees in one year, while part-time students will be allowed to register for one module each semester and complete their degrees in two years.
- Constitutional and Human Rights Litigation
- Advanced Constitutional Law
- History and Philosophy of Constitutionalism
- Politics of Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCivil & Private Law Business Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 24 other Masters in Civil & Private Law in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete online application via.
- The applicant’s academic record.
- A one-page personal statement, giving background on the applicant and his/her motivation for wanting to do the particular LLM.
- A curriculum vitae.
- An example of academic or professional writing, done within the past three years.
- For a research LLM, the candidate must also submit a concept note.
International15218 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15218 USD per year during 12 months.
National1843 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1843 USD per year during 12 months.
International: Part-time (two or more years) or one semester (first or second) $7 609 per annum
Living costs for Durban
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.