First, the program is developed under the umbrella of the Erasmus+ framework for capacity building, and is the first such program at NU. Being part of the TALENT project of the Erasmus+ framework allowed the school to tap into the resources and experience of European partners in the consortium and develop a program that has produced a developed structure and relevant content.
Second, the Human Resource Management program at Nazarbayev University allows the students to keep their jobs, while gaining new knowledge and networks.
Third, the program will follow a modular approach, i.e. one class at a time. Fourth, the program also follows a cohort model, i.e. in lockstep through the program as one group. Fifth, the program also provides a two-week International Residency, similar to other GSB programs, and instruction in English with simultaneous translation in Russian.
Nazarbayev University Campus is devoted to helping students, faculty, and staff experience the full scope of university life. Through a wide range of services and opportunities, we strive to build a thriving community where you can live, study, develop new ideas, grow personally and professionally, and enjoy life!
- Strategic Aspects for HR Managers
- Organizational Behavior
- International & Comparative HRM
- Employee Relations
- Labor Law
- Talent Management
- Applied HRM
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Application Deadline: October 2021
- A start date: January
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 3 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Kazakhstan
- Diploma / Transcript
- GPA: The Minimum GPA requirement for admission to the MHRM program is 2,67 out of 4.
- English tests - IELTS/ TOEFL (no minimum score): IELTS/ TOEFL is compulsory for the MHRM program. However, there is no minimum requirement for the English language proficiency test. Please note that candidates who obtained less than 6,5 in IELTS examination overall are not required to do an additional English language course during the program.
- Recommendation letters: Two confidential letters of recommendation (to be provided by referees electronically after receiving an email request).
- Interview: Interviews are currently conducted online via zoom platform. Interviews are by invitation only.
Candidates are required to have a minimum of 2 years of work experience . The MHRM program is intended for early to mid-career professionals, with some prior work experience.
International12545 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23000 USD for the full programme during 22 months.
National12545 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23000 USD for the full programme during 22 months.
60% merit-based discounts available
Living costs for Nur-Sultan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Limited Grants may be available
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.