About the program
It is a professional programme that aims to equip members of private corporations, government and professional associations with competencies in managing corporate and advanced technological resources to combat economic crime.
The Master of Science in Economic Crime Management from HELP University combines the areas of management, technology and analytical skills with a knowledge and understanding of economic crime from a global perspective. It focuses on fraud and risk management strategies, current economic crime challenges, and on applying innovative technological and analytical solutions. It has been designed to meet the growing security demands placed on experienced personnel in law enforcement, private corporations and government, including the security aspect vis-a-vis the threat of terrorism.
- Research & Analytical Methods in Economic Crime Management
- Fraud Investigation
- Psychology and Crime
- Economic Crime Management and Technology
- Information, Networks and Internet Security
- Forensic Accounting
- Advanced Fraud Analysis
- Corporate Criminal Liability and Evidential Issues
- Ethics in Economic Crime Management
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEconomics Criminology View 4 other Masters in Criminology in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree of at least 3 years’ study in any discipline from a recognised university with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 or equivalent, preferably but not necessarily with industry experience. Those with a lower CGPA but with a minimum of 5 years’ working experience are also admissible.
- Non-degree holders with at least a diploma or STPM may obtain MQA Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) approval for postgrad admission.
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.