Build on your creative skills and background to make a difference and prepare for a career with this Arts and Creative Enterprise Leadership program at the University of Wisconsin Madison. Develop a portfolio of strategic abilities rooted in business practice. Learn from experts at one of the only arts-focused programs within a U.S. business school—the Bolz Center for Arts Administration. Make your passion a reality. Receive seed funding for a startup project or complete a paid internship with a top organization.
The program supports two types of students: creative professionals looking to fuse their arts background with business and social enterprise training, and business professionals who want arts-based coursework. Build your professional network while you develop the strategic skills to lead. Become fully immersed in the world of nonprofits, community building, and social entrepreneurship.
- Access to a network of arts, nonprofit, and business leaders
- Fusing arts training with business
- Social enterprise curriculum
- Personalized career coaching
- Experiential learning projects
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Strategy
- Nonprofit Board Leadership
- Impact Consulting for Arts-based Organizations and Communities
- Applied Learning Project
- Managerial Accounting
- Bargaining, Negotiating, and Dispute Settlement for Managers
- Marketing Communications
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Community Development
- Civil Society and Community Leadership
- Community Economic Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 2221 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Undergraduate degree with business major or minor
- Earning a minimum 3.0 GPA in intermediate college coursework covering such areas entrepreneurship, strategy, marketing, or general business
- At least one year of full-time work experience in one of the business disciplines mentioned above
- Letter of recommendation
- Application and application fee
International48506 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48506 USD per year during 12 months.
National48506 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48506 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State24858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24858 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Madison
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.