Today’s business world is agile, tech-driven, and always changing. The Professional MBA from the University of Wisconsin Madison is designed to reflect the modern workplace, where the need for collaboration in diverse teams is coupled with flexible, online access.
The Wisconsin Professional MBA equips you with the strategic skills and technical know-how to take on your challenges at work today, and prepares you to lead in your next, high-level business role.
- The Wisconsin Professional MBA starts with a set of core courses so you can gain a broad set of leadership skills and knowledge. After that, you choose the structure of your learning by earning badges in specific business disciplines. Take between two and five years to complete your MBA.
- Learn strategic tools in management, marketing, operations, and finance. Experience a mix of virtual classroom learning and assignments to complete at home, with hands-on collaborative projects and in-person interaction with faculty filling your one weekend a month on campus.
- Work one-on-one with a career advisor to map out your future and chart your specific path to personal success. Develop strategies to get where you want to go in your career.
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Organizational Behavior
- Data to Decisions
- Project Management
- Business Strategy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1520 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Completed Wisconsin Professional MBA online application
- Required Essay Questions
- Optional Essay
- Current résumé
- One professional recommendation
- Official transcripts and a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Standardized test scores. A GMAT or GRE, as well as TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE for international students is required.
- Work experience
- An H1-B visa or Permanent Resident status
International48506 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48506 USD per year during 24 months.
National48506 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48506 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State24858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24858 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Madison
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.