Hofstra University's Higher Education Leadership and Policy Studies program provides flexible course delivery methods to meet the diverse needs of students. Students can complete degree requirements on-site, or online, or a combination of on-site and online courses. A distance learning (DL) class is equivalent to its on-site version.
- Economics and Finance of Higher Education
- Governance in Higher Education
- The Student in American Higher Education
- Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- Contemporary Issues in Higher Education
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Higher Education
- Student Affairs Leadership in Higher Education
- Planning, Assessment, Accreditation in Higher Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Policy Educational Leadership Higher Education View 423 other Masters in Educational Leadership in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Hofstra University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor's degree, with a GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Three letters of recommendation;
- Detailed resume of professional experiences; and
- Comprehensive statement of professional goals and objectives
International28890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1605 USD per credit during 24 months.
National28890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1605 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Hempstead
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.