The number of students, enrolled in the 2018-2019 academic year on the educational lines of the department, is 766. Among them: 587 - students under Bachelor's program, 164 students enrolled in the Master's program (the "International Relations" course)
About the Program
Two foreign languages (western and eastern) are provided for each academic year for each academic group of students who graduate from the department: Turkish, Korean, Persian, Chinese, Arabic, Japanese, English, German, French, Spanish.
The UNIVERSUM + Competence Center also provides an opportunity for students to study 20 foreign languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Turkish, Arabic, Farsi, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Swahili, Afrikaans, and Old Slavic, Old Ottoman, Latin, Ancient Greek, etc.
Students participate in the programs of semester academic mobility for study at the universities of the FRG, the Italian Republic, France, the United Kingdom, the Czech Republic, the PRC, South Korea, Iran, Turkey, Egypt, Morocco, Germany, Japan, etc.
- History of International Relations and Foreign Policy
- Historical Sciences and Archeology
- International relations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Business View 23 other Masters in International Business in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Documented language competence. Admission to the program is conditional upon passing the TOEFL exam scoring the minimum of 550 points (paper-based test), or 213 points (computer-based test), or 79 points (internet-based test), or upon obtaining other internationally recognized certificate (e.g. IELTS Overall Band Score 6.5, CAE grade A or B, CPE grade A, B or C) scoring results equivalent to the TOEFL exam.
- Previous study results. Diploma and transcript of the results, confirmed by the home university, will be attached to the application for admission.
- Data provided in the CV. CV will be attached to the application for admission.
- Data provided in the statement of purpose. Statement of purpose will be attached to the application for admission.
International3255 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3255 EUR per year during 24 months.
National3255 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3255 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Kazan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.