European and International Business Law at Kazan Federal University includes courses on the current issues of international economic relations: World Trade Organization, regional organizations of economic integration, international tax law, investment law, labour migrations, international protection of intellectual property rights, international commercial contracts and arbitration.
Students at European and International Business Law at Kazan Federal University will:
- gain in-depth study of the legal regulation of relations in the sphere of doing business in international law, including the law of the European Union, as well as in Russian law.
- become highly qualified lawyers in the field of foreign economic activity, possessing the necessary skills and competencies for successful practical activities
- Philosophy of law
- History of political and legal doctrines
- Legal technics and technology
- History and methodology of judicial science
- Academic communication
- Comparative legal studies
- Methodology of teaching the jurisprudence in higher school
- Actual problems of International and European Law in modern world
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEuropean Law Business Law International Business View 26 other Masters in International Business in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Scan of your passport;
- Scan of notarized translation of the passport;
- Scan of an educational certificate;
- Scan of notarized translation of educational certificate;
- Document on academic recognition (What is the academic recognition procedure?);
- Photo (size: 3/4).
International4610 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4610 EUR per year during 24 months.
National4610 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4610 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Kazan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.