Candidates for the Public Administration programme from University Sains Malaysia are required to accumulate 44 units from core and elective courses
Elective Courses (12 units)
- Case Studies in Managing Public Policy
- Ethics and Administration
- Globalisation and Regionalism
- Environment, Development and Policy
- Independent Studies
- Research Project
- Public Administration and the Political System
- Research Methods
- Organisational Management
- Economics for The Public Sector
- Government and Politics in Malaysia
- Public Sector Management
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement Studies Public Administration Public Policy View 105 other Masters in Management Studies in Malaysia
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University Sains Malaysia and/or in Malaysia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A Bachelor's degree with a CGPA of 3.00/4 or equivalent in a related field.
- Any Bachelor's degree with working experience related to the field of study.
International2420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3630 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National1368 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2052 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
- Local Tuition Fee : 220.00 X 44 Units = 9,680.00 MYR
Living costs for George Town
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.