Pharmaceutical Analysis from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia let you participate in various projects ranging from laboratory-based or field research (hospitals or community) to inculcate genuine interest in your specialised research area.
Students at Pharmaceutical Analysis from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia will:
- be equipped with research knowledge and skills to support their career development/improvement in every area of academic or
- fundamental/applied pharmaceutical sciences which requires professional research and development scientists. join the postgraduate society to take advantage of increased networking, career development and learning opportunities
- Research Methodology and Safety at Workplace
- Advanced Methods in Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Atomic and Molecular Spectroscopic Analysis
- Statistics and Chemometrics for Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance
- Pharmaceutical Dosage Design
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Pharmacy Health Sciences View 154 other Masters in Health Sciences in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a good Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) from the University or any higher learning institution recognised by the Senate; or
- Other qualifications recognised by the Senate obtained through Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) or through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL); and
- English language proficiency requirements
International3553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3553 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National2034 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2034 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- International full time: RM14,950
- National full time: RM 8,530
- National part time: RM 8,365
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.