Medical Education from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia provides well-maintained facilities and conducive environments to support learning and enrich local and international student experience.Students will discover their full potential as independent researchers by working with our experienced faculty members who will supervise them throughout their study. They will also participate in various projects ranging from laboratory- based or field research (hospitals or community) to inculcate genuine interest in their specialised research area.
Students at Medical Education from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia will:
- join the postgraduate society to take advantage of increased networking, career development, and learning opportunities.
- be equipped with research knowledge and skills to support their career development/improvement in every area of academic or fundamental/applied pharmaceutical sciences which requires professional research and development scientists.
- Basic Science & Patient-based Learning
- Advanced Physical Diagnosis
- Contemplating Medicine,
- Self and Society
- Patient Car
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Public Health Human Medicine View 88 other Masters in Public Health in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University Kebangsaan Malaysia and/or in Malaysia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor degree from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia or from any other university recognized by the Senate; OR
- Other relevant professional qualifications or experience recognized as equivalent by the Senate; AND
- Local and international candidates must apply through the Centre for Academic Management UKM and Centre for Educational Extension, UKM respectively; AND
- For international candidates must also submit proof of proficiency in spoken and written english. An eligible candidate must have IELTS ≥ Band 6.0 or MUET ≥ Band 4 or TOEFL iBT ≥ 60 or TOEFL pBT ≥ 498 or Pearson Test of English ≥ 59 or Cambridge English Qualifications and Test ≥ 169 (with proof) taken within the last two years prior to application; AND
- Must also show proof of good financial standing for the entire period of the course. Candidates must have their own medical protection and health insurance policy cover.
International2485 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2485 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National1368 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1368 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- National full time RM 5,770
- National part time RM 7,725
- International RM 10,480
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.