Community Health Science - Environmental Health from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia provides well-maintained facilities and conducive environments to support learning and enrich local and international student experience.Students will discover their full potential as independent researchers by working with our experienced faculty members who will supervise them throughout their study. They will also participate in various projects ranging from laboratory- based or field research (hospitals or community) to inculcate genuine interest in their specialised research area.
Students at Community Health Science - Environmental Health from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia will:
- join the postgraduate society to take advantage of increased networking, career development, and learning opportunities.
- be equipped with research knowledge and skills to support their career development/improvement in every area of academic or fundamental/applied pharmaceutical sciences which requires professional research and development scientists.
- Genes and Evolution
- Contemporary Issues in Health
- Physiological Psychology
- Human Sexuality
- Psychology of Personality
- Community Psychology
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Environmental Sciences View 66 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree in pure science, applied science or professionals from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM); OR from other universities that is recognized by the Senate of Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM); OR
- Those with bachelor degree in other fields of studies will be considered for enrolment if they have work experience relevant to the specialization; AND
- Candidates screened for acceptance into the progamme, must possess a CGPA of 2.67 and above (or equivalent) from recognised universities or experience deemed fit for admission into the programme; AND
- For international candidates must also submit proof of proficiency in spoken and written english. An eligible candidate must have IELTS ≥ Band 6.0 or MUET ≥ Band 4 or TOEFL iBT ≥ 60 or TOEFL pBT ≥ 498 or Pearson Test of English ≥ 59 or Cambridge English Qualifications and Test ≥ 169 (with proof) taken within the last two years prior to application;
International3720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5581 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National2091 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3137 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
- National RM 8,820 for 2 semesters
- International RM23,535
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.