Build on your existing cyber skills, and enrich round out your capabilities in working with data, to ensure your position as an in-demand cyber specialist. Cyber Security is offered at IU International University of Applied Sciences .
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cyber Security and Data Protection
- Cyber Risk Assessment and Management
- Programming with Python
- Theoretical Computer Science for IT Security
- Advanced Research Methods
- Cyber Systems and Network Forensics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences IT Security Cyber Security View 6 other Masters in Cyber Security in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed undergraduate degree (180 ECTS) from an officially recognised university in a related field.
Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or Grade C equivalent in your undergraduate studies.
If you are lacking ECTS credits from your previous studies, you can demonstrate professional work experience for your online degree instead:
To start a 60-ECTS MBA, you can “bridge” up to 60 ECTS by demonstrating 2 additional years of professional experience. This means you can access the programme already with 180 ECTS (prove one additional year) or 210 ECTS (prove two additional years) from your previous studies.
- Proof of English skills.
If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills
- Speexx B2.2 Certificate (complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8988 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8988 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA8988 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8988 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- 60 ECTS: €8988 (Full time), 10242 EUR/year (part time- 18 months), 5628 EUR/year( Part time, 24 Months)
- 120 ECTS:€12936 (Full time), 4788 EUR/year (part time- 36 months), 3.828 EUR/year ( Part time, 48 Months)
*Price shown is for indicative purposes, please check with institution
*values do not include the graduation fee
- Four-Week Trial
- German Course
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.