- Learn to drive strategy with a global perspective.
- Be able to make more effective, data-driven decisions.
- Gain stronger business leadership skills.
- Graduate with proof of capability.
- Fast-track your career with 100% online study.
- Be supported by a dedicated Student Success Advisor.
After completing the Business Administration (Global) MBA program offered at James Cook University, you will have the expertise and skills to thrive in positions such as:
- Account Executive
- Business Development Manager
- Finance Manager
- General Manager
- Industry Specialist Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Operations Manager
- Product Manager
- Program Manager
- Sales Manager
- Multinational Corporations and International Markets
- Marketing Strategy, Analytics and Development
- Corporate Strategy
- Corporate Finance
- Data Analysis and Decision Modelling
- Information Management and Analytics Technology
- Data Information: Management, Security, Privacy and Ethics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Jan, Mar, May, Jul, Sept, Oct (6 chances in a year to start the course)
DisciplinesMarketing Corporate Communication Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 6 other Masters in Corporate Communication in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Provider Code: 00117J
To be eligible to enrol in the online Master of Business Administration Global, applicants must have:
- Completion of a Bachelor degree in a cognate discipline and two (2) years’ business experience; or
- Completion of an Honours or postgraduate degree in any discipline and two (2) years’ business experience; or
- Four (4) years’ business experience in a managerial role to the satisfaction of the Course Coordinator; or
- Other qualifications or practical experience recognised by the Dean, College of Business Law and Governance as equivalent to the above.
International3520 AUD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3520 AUD per module during 24 months.
National3520 AUD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3520 AUD per module during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.