About this Degree
Master of Electrical Engineering (By Research) at University Tenaga Nasional is a full research program where candidates are given unique opportunity to follow their interest in a specialized area of research of Electrical/Electronic Engineering for 1-4 years (depending on the study mode either full-time or part-time) and make an important academic contribution to the knowledge of chosen research area.
Prospective students are future researcher/academician in university and/or research institution, R & D Engineer, Engineering Specialist and techno-pruner.
- Renewable Energy and Sustainability,
- Automation and embedded computing system,
- Signal Processing and Control Systems,
- Communications Systems and Networks,
- Radio Frequency and Microwave Engineering,
- System and Machine Intelligence,
- Photonics Technologies,
- Micro and Nano Engineering,
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 30 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Malaysia
- Bachelors in the relevant domain with Second-Class Upper with honours or CGPA 2.75 (65%) and above, or
- Bachelors in the relevant domain with Second-Class Lower with honours or CGPA 2.50 (60%-64%), and 1 year experience in the domain and at least 1 publication in the domain, or 2 years professional experience in the domain; or
- Bachelors in the relevant domain with CGPA below 2.50 (60%, and 5 years’ experience in the domain); or
- Bachelors in a related domain with Second-Class Upper with honours or CGPA 2.75 (65%) and above, and 1 year experience in the domain (including at least publication in the domain).
International6760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6760 USD per year during 24 months.
National5846 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5846 USD per year during 24 months.
- RM 24,700 / year - national
- RM 27,700 / year (USD 6,760 / year) - international
Living costs for Putrajaya
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.