About this Degree
This Master in Information Technology (by Research) program at University Tenaga Nasional intends to cater for both Computer Science and Information Technology graduates.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- IS and Competitive Intelligence,
- Advanced Database,
- Knowledge Management,
- Computer Security,
- Research Methodology In Information
- Strategic Information System Planning,
- Advanced Computer Networks,
- 24 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Business Information Systems View 7 other Masters in Business Information Systems in Malaysia
- Bachelors in the relevant domain with Upper Second Class Honours or CGPA 2.75 and above; or
- Bachelors in the relevant domain with Lower Second Class Honours or CGPA 2.50 - 2.74, and 1 year experience and at least 1 publication, or 2 years professional experience in the domain; or
- Bachelors in the relevant domain with CGPA below 2.50, and 5 years’ experience in the domain.
International1800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 900 USD per semester during 24 months.
National1348 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 674 USD per semester during 24 months.
- RM 2,850 / semester - national
- RM 3,600 / semester (USD 900 / semester) - international
Living costs for Putrajaya
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.