Hofstra University's Flexible MBA part-time program is among the top 100 part-time MBA programs in the nation as ranked by U.S. News & World Report. Our Flexible MBA is offered in a range of concentrations, from accounting and business analytics to finance and health services management. Based on your academic and professional background, you may qualify for a GMAT waiver. Scholarships are available for qualified candidates.
- Business Analytics
- Business Operations and Healthcare Analytics
- Cybersecurity Management and Policy
- Health Services Management
- Information Systems
- International Business
- Professional Accountancy
- Sports & Entertainment Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Business Law View 134 other Masters in Business Law in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Hofstra University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- GMAT score (School Code: 2295). To request a waiver, please email a copy of your resume demonstrating your professional experience.
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended. Submit copies online to be used for your application review, but official transcripts will be required once you’re accepted into the program.
- Résumé listing your professional experiences.
- Two letters of recommendation (optional).
- Personal statement (optional) indicating why you want to obtain this degree and why you believe you would be successful in the program.
International28890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1605 USD per credit during 24 months.
National28890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1605 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Hempstead
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.